Quiz 168: Indian History for Civil Services Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In ancient India, which dynasty issued the largest number of Gold coins?
2. Aihole is called the cradle of Indian temple architecture. Which among the following dynasty is related to the construction of magnificent temples in Aihole?
3. Who among the following has been described by Banabhatta as “a lion to the Huna deer’?
4. Which among the following place is related to coronation of Chola Kings?
5. The capital of Chola empire was Thanjavur (Tanjore), where Brihadeshwara temple was constructed by ___________?
6. Who among the following is said to have crossed the Vindhyas in the later Vedic age and aryanise the south ?
7. Which among the following is the most important work of Tamil Literature of Sangam Period (sometimes also referred as Bible of the Tamil land)?
8. Who among the following is compiled the work ” Ravanavadham”?
9. Dwarasamudra was the capital of which of the following dynasties?
10. Which among the following have been proved to be the best source of info regarding ancient India?