Quiz 167 : General Knowledge for All Examinations
1. The construction of rural roads in Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna is carried out with the cost sponsored by _______?
2. Free & Compulsory education to all children from 6-14 years age was made a fundamental right by which of the following amendments?
3. The east west corridor of national Highways Development Project is connects _______?
4. The reserve bank of India has conducts the repo / reverse repo auctions at which of the following rates?
5. Which among the following is not an Anti-inflationary measure?
6. Which among the following is true regarding relationship of inflation and purchasing power of money ?
7. Which among the following is true regarding relationship of inflation and purchasing power of money ?
8. Lord Mayo’s Resolution of 1870 was related to which of the following ?
9. Which year in the Indian Banking History is a landmark resulting from ‘class banking’ to ‘mass banking’ ?
10. National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council was set up for the help of which of the following ?