Quiz 166: General Science for Civil Services & Other Exams
1. Which among the following is a correct definition of Cyclotron?
2. Which among the following are called Thrombocytes?
3. Adsorption is used commonly in which of the following processes?
4. Which among the following is involved in Movement of Muscles?
5. In which among the following processes Myoglobin is used?
6. Which among the following has a fibrous root?
7. The Helium atoms that have lost two electrons are called ________?
8. The edible part of Ginger is actually a ________?
9. Islets of langerhans are related to which of the following?
10. Which among the following instruments is used for measuring altitudes and angles in navigation and astronomy ?