Quiz 154: Indian Polity & Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Gandhi may die, but Gandhism will remain forever” In which session of Indian National Congress Gandhi ji said this?
2. Lucknow pact was signed between Indian National Congress and _____________ in 1916?
3. By which act Public service commission in India was established for the first time?
4. In case of a conflict between directive principles and fundamental rights, which shall prevail?
5. In case a dispute arise regarding the election of President of India, it is referred to the _____?
6. Any member of the public or group of people may approach the court , on behalf of the aggrieved persons for protection of his fundamental rights. This is called ________?
7. A boy of 12 years is employed in a factory with a hazardous job. Which among the following is violated in this case?
8. India is “Union of States” this expression was borrowed from the following constitution?
9. Who among the following recommends distribution of taxes between the Union and State Govt?
10. Which of the following statement regarding the Financial Powers of President of India is wrong?