Quiz 153: General Science : Everyday Chemistry
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Galena & Litharge are ores of which of the following metals?
2. Graphite, Carbon and Diamonds are _________?
3. Bleaching Powder is a compound of _______?
4. To keep the hot glass item’s finishing and transparency , they go through a process called annealing. This process involves _______?
5. The inability of a body to change its state of rest or its uniform motion in a straight line is called as ________?
6. Water at 4 degree centigrade has____?
7. Which among the following is not a use of Graphite?
8. Which of the following group characterizes alcohols?
9. Sodium Alkyl Sulphate and Benzene Sulphate are examples of ________
10. Rayon is an example of _______?