Quiz 147 : General Science
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Vitamin A, D & C are respectively called as ____________ ?
2. Sugar , Amino Acids, & Nucleotides are constituents of respectively ___________ ?
3. William Harvey, Alexander Fleming & Louis Pasteur are related to respectively __________?
4. The elements which are found in Haemoglobin, Chlorophyll, Chalcopyrite & Vitamin B12 are respectively as follows__________?
5. A ripe Tomato is Red, Leaves are Green, Flower is Purple, Hair is Black. Bring out the pigments responsible for these colors respectively ?
6. An example of Protozoa, Anthropod, Aves, Mammal & Reptile is respectively __________?
7. Which among the following clearly describes a Silver Fish?
8. Protein in the pulses (or more correctly legume) is found in which of the following form?
9. Which among the following is a best definition of Triticale?
10. Flowering in long day plants is related to which of the following?