Quiz 119: General Studies for States Civil Services Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Zebrafish, which has been genetically modified in Glofish to be sold as a pet is native to which among the following countries?
2. Kotada timba, which contains ruins of an ancient Harappan city is located in which among the following states?
3. Which among the following diseases is not caused by a virus ?
4. If rupee changes from Rs. 48 = $ 1 to Rs. 47.50 = $ 1, then which among the following would have said to occur?
5. The Rangpo-Sivok Railway line, connects which among the following two states of India?
6. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) was launched in ?
7. The foodgrains procured by the government through FCI is distributed to the poor section of the society through ration shops. The Ration Shops are called ?
8. In order to help the poor strata of the society, the government provides them food grains from the buffer stock at a price much lower than the market price. This subsidized price is known as ?
9. The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation Act 1964 in the year ?
10. Which City is known as the Rice Bowl of Tamil Nadu ?