Quiz 120 : General Knowledge for SSC-CGL Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. One minute of arc of latitude along any meridian is also known as__?
2. Which among the following is considered to be a part of Shadow Banking in India?
3. Which among the following state is the highest producer of Soyabean in India?
4. Which among the following is largest producer of wheat in India?
5. Aam Admi Bima Yojna (AABY) was launched in which among the following years?
6. Berne Convention is most closely related to ___?
7. AoA in context with World Trade Organization is ___?
8. A gene is a functional unit of ___?
9. A neutron , an electron, a proton and an alpha particle are moving with the same kinetic energy. Which of the following is correct order of their speeds?
10. The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) is used by the state governments to develop infrastructure in rural areas. Which of the following manages RIDF?