Quiz 101 : Indian Constitution
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Sikkim became a new state in the Union by the __________Amendment act
2. Sindhi Language was included in the list of official languages in the 8th schedule of our constitution in which year?
3. India is a secular state and it is explicitly proclaimed in the ..?
4. The age for retirement of judges from supreme courts and high courts are respectively ?
5. The amendment of the constitution can be initiated in which of the following?
6. An appeal can be made in the Supreme Court of India in __________?
7. What is the minimum years of age for candidate for office of the vice president?
8. Who appoints Chairman of UPSC?
9. Whom does UPSC submits it annual report?
10. Which among the following authorities can remove the UPSC chairman?