Quiz 42: Basic GK →All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Stilwell Road” connects India with which among the following neighbors?
2. Major Dhyanchand’s birthday is celebrated as National Sports Day in India, on which among the following dates?
3. The Commonwealth Games started from which among the following countries?
4. Who among the following had written Bangladesh’s national anthem” Amar Sonar Bangla” ?
5. Who among the following has written the book Bahubivah?
6. Which among the following National Parks / Wild Life sanctuaries of Tamil Nadu is called as Top Slip?
7. Which among the following types of glasses contains Cerium and other rare earths and has a high absorption of ultraviolet rays?
8. Where are the headquarters of NATO?
9. Guru Shikhar Peak is located in which among the following states ?
10. National Housing Bank is the wholly subsidiary of RBI. In which year, NHB was established?