Quiz 121: GK for All Examinations
1. Which among the following was the first note known as “Greenback” issued in United States?
2. Kangeri Ghat Park is located in which among the following states of India?
3. Which among the following tributaries of Indus originates from Lake Mansarovar?
4. What is the upper limit of election expense in a parliamentary constituency?
5. Which Industry flourishes in Coimbatore-Tiruppur belt in Tamil Nadu?
6. Which among the following is also known as London Club?
7. Which among the following is the theme of the 12th five year plan ?
8. Red Data Book is published by ___-?
9. A session of the Loksabha is prorogued by order of ………..?