Quiz 70 : GK for SSC Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. A Rajya Sabha member is elected for a term which extends _____?
2. In 1906, at the founding session of all India Muslim League in Dhaka, who became the first president of the party ?
3. The spiritual guru Gadadhar Chattopadhyay is best known with which among the following names ?
4. Stapes, the smallest and the lightest bone in human body, is the part of which organ ?
5. Jayamkondam in Tamil Nadu is famous for which among the following minerals?
6. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘A Brief History of Time’ ?
7. For the popularization of Science, which of the following agency of awards the Kalinga Prize ?
8. Which ancient Indian physician is known as the ‘Father of Surgery’?
9. Who presided over the first session of the All India Trade Union Congress in 1920 ?
10. On which planet, due to its clockwise (east to west) rotation on the axis, the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east ?