« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
Quiz 118 : Indian Economy for Bank PO Exams
1. Which among the following is the single largest cottage industry of Manipur state of India?
2. The same type of pattern of agriculture can be seen generally in which parts of India, which resembles the “Ladang” pattern of Indonesia?
The main objectives of Minimum Support Prices is / are
- Check fall in price beyond a limit
- Protect interest of the consumers
- Make procurement from the wholesalers easy
Choose the correct option:
4. Which among the following is the largest source of irrigation in India, apart from rains?
5. India’s jute industry has been facing maximum competition from which among the following neighbours of India?
6. Which among the following ports of India is also known as “child of partition”?
7. The commercial banks are generally largest sources of finance for ___
Consider the following:
- Primary Sector
- Secondary Sector
- Tertiary Sector
Which among the following is the correct increasing order of contribution of the above in India’s GDP?
10. Which among the following country is India’s top trading partner?
Archive of GK Quiz / Questions Date wise Subject wise