Quiz 111 : Basic GK for all Examinations
1. In which of the famous temple of Tamil Nadu, Shiva is worshipped as “Natraja”?
2. Which antigen is present in O blood group?
3. A pendulum is taken to Moon , its time period will___________?
4. Calorie of Energy is equal to _________?
5. The first Indian Mathematician who treated Mathematics as a different discipline?
6. What can be the maximum number of members of Rajya Sabha?
7. If there is a change in Bank rate , which among the following is affected_________?
8. The headquarters of Asian Development Bank are located at which among the following places?
9. ”Strategy 2020″ is a Long-Term Strategic Framework developed by which among the following International Banks?
10. Which among the following is called the most mobile factor of production?