Quiz 110 : GK for SSC Examinations
1. Who among the following was the first Indian to Get selected in ICS (Indian Civil Services)?
[A] Ras Bihari Bose
[B] Satyendra Nath Tagore
[C] Devendranath Tagore
2. One Nautical Mile is equivalent to how many meters?
3. Knot is a unit of _________?
4. India’s first Butterfly Park was established at which among the following National Parks?
[A]Bannerghatta National Park, Karnataka
[B]Nagarhole National Park, Karnataka
[C]National Zoological Park Calcutta
[D]Kaziranga National Park, Assam
5. “Jean Marie Gustav Le Classio” is known as a famous personality in which of the following fields?
[C] Social Service
6. Who was the first recipient of Bharat Ratna ?
[A] C V Raman
[B] C. Rajgopalachari
[C] Dr. Radhakrishnan
[D]Jawahar Lal Nehru
7. “Living History” is an autobiography of which of the following personalities?
[A] Hilary Clinton
[B] Bill Clinton
[C] George Bush
8. “Cricket My Style ” is a work of which among the following cricketers?
[A] J. Srinath
[B] Sunil Gavaskar
[C] Kapil Dev
9. Who among the following is the author of “Mahatma Gandhi and His Myths”?
[A] Dominique Lepierre
[B] Mark Shepard
[C] Minoo Masani
[D]None of them
10. Which of the following prizes is given by KK Birla Foundation for commendable work in Hindi?
[A] Acharya Tulsi Samman
[B] Vyas Samman
[C] Saraswati Samman
11. What is the correct Chronological Order of Nandas, Sungas, Mauryas & Hayankas dynasties of Ancient India?
[A] Nandas, Sungas, Mauryas, Hayankas
[B] Mauryas, Hayankas, Sungas, Nandas
[C] Hayankas, Nandas, Mauryas, Sungas
[D]Nandas, Mauryas, Sungas, Haranyakas
12. Tanjore , Anhilwada, Dhara & Kanauj were the capitals of respectively which among the following dynasties?
[A] Pratihara, Parmara, Solanki, Chola
[B] Chola, Solanki, Parmara, Pratihara
[C] Pandya, Solanki, Pratihara, Chola
[D]Chola, Parmara, Pratihara, Solanki
13. Which of the following rivers is called Lifeline of Chhattisgarh?
14. “38th Parallel Border Line” divided which of the following ?
[A] Poland & Germany
[B] India & China
[C] North & South Korea
[D]US and Canada
15. Who among the following is called the architect of Indian Five Year Planning?
[A] Jawaharlal Nehru
[B] C D Deshmukh
[C] PC Mahalnobis
[D]Sardar Balwant Singh