Quiz 96 : GK For SSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Consider the following:
- Help ISRO in Research
- Help Department of Space in New Discoveries
- Commercially sell Products & Services of Indian Space
Which among the above is / are the correct objectives of ANTRIX?
2. Which among the following diseases is also known as “Pink Eye”?
3. Which among the following is used to listen and record underwater sounds?
4. Which among the following is measured using a Vernier Calliper?
5. Who among the following are considered to be the first owners of Koh-i-noor diamond?
6. Vedic mythology refers to an ancient settlement called Pushkalavati after Pushkal, who was the son of King Bharata in the epic Ramayan. What is the modern location of Pushkalavati?
7. Which among the following is the correct location of Adrenal Glands in Human Body?
8. Who was the first Indian to get elected in House of commons?
9. Which among the following is the official language of Union Territory of Lakshadweep ?
10. Baba Amte is known for which of the following social work?