Quiz 68 : Finance and Economy for Bank PO Exams
1. Which among the following is a correct feature of a perpetual bond?
[A]Perpetual Bonds have no fixed interest rates
[B]Perpetual Bonds have no fixed maturity
[C]Perpetual Bonds have no fixed underlying assets
[D]Perpetual Bonds don’t exist in India
2. Where is located the headquarters of the North East Zone Cultural Centre ?
3. Who among the following heads the Genetic Engineering Approvals Committee (GEAC) in India?
[A]Minister of Environment & Forests
[B]Minister of Science and Technology
[C]Minister of Agriculture
[D]None of them
4. Which among the following has the power to legislate on the matters which are neither in the Union List, nor in the State list nor in the Concurrent list of the Constitution of India?
[C]Both State legislatures and Parliament
[D]Neither Parliament nor State legislature
5. Which among the following would most likely follow if the Reserve Bank of India effects selling of the securities?
[A]The cash resources at the disposal of the commercial banks increase.
[B]The cash resources at the disposal of the commercial banks get diminished.
[C]The cash resources of the commercial banks remain unchanged.
[D]None of the above.
6. Consider the following:
1. Commercial Banks
2. Central Bank of India
Which among the above can create money?
[B]Only 1 & 2
[D]All 1 2 & 3
7. Consider the following:
1. Change in the Reserve Requirements
3. Government Spending
Which among the above terms are closest to the Fiscal policy ?
[A]Only 1 & 2
[B]Only 2 & 3
[D]Only 1 & 3
8. Which among the following is a correct definition of Fiduciary Issue of notes?
[A]The issue of currency notes without metallic backing.
[B]The issue of currency notes with metallic backing.
[C]The issue of currency notes with partial metallic backing.
[D]The issue of currency notes with proportional metallic backing.
9. Which among the following countries is currently the biggest supplier of crude oil to India?
10. With which among the following countries, India is having an oil payment row?
11. The goods which are collectively consumed by the community are called which kind of goods?
12. In which five year plan self reliance as an object of planning was emphasized?
[A]First Five Year Plan
[B]Second Five Year Plan
[C]Third Five Year Plan
[D]Fourth Five Year Plan
13. The portion of total deposits of a commercial bank which it has to keep with itself in the form of liquid assets is called ___ ?
[A]Statutory Liquidity Ratio
[B]Cash Reserve Ration
[C]Statutory Reserve Ratio
14. Which among the following bodies estimates the national income of India?
[A]Office of the Economic Advisor
[B]Ministry of Statistics
[C]Central Statistical Office
[D]Ministry of Finance
15. In which among the following regions, RBI first operationalized the Cheque Truncation System?