Quiz 68 : Finance and Economy for Bank PO Exams
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following is a correct feature of a perpetual bond?
2. Where is located the headquarters of the North East Zone Cultural Centre ?
3. Who among the following heads the Genetic Engineering Approvals Committee (GEAC) in India?
4. Which among the following has the power to legislate on the matters which are neither in the Union List, nor in the State list nor in the Concurrent list of the Constitution of India?
5. Which among the following would most likely follow if the Reserve Bank of India effects selling of the securities?
6. Which among the following is a correct definition of Fiduciary Issue of notes?
7. Which among the following countries is currently the biggest supplier of crude oil to India?
8. The goods which are collectively consumed by the community are called which kind of goods?
9. In which five year plan self-reliance as an object of planning was emphasized?
10. The portion of total deposits of a commercial bank which it has to keep with itself in the form of liquid assets is called ___ ?