Quiz 112 : Geography Questions for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Paradip Port is located on the delta of which among the following?
2. The Gulf of Kutch is one of the two regions on west coast of India, identified suitable for Tidal power station. Which among the following is the other one?
3. In which among the following states, the Jharia, Raniganj, Talchar, Korba coal fields are located respectively?
4. Port Blair is located on which of the following Islands?
5. For cotton cultivation which among the following soils is considered most suitable?
6. Which among the following regions of Earth’s surface are called Horse Latitudes ?
7. What is approximate time difference between sunrise in Arunachal Pradesh and Saurastra of India?
8. Which among the following cities of India does not fall in Torrid Zone?
9. Which among the following is the chief crop of Deccan Plateau?
10. The term “Isopycnic” is most closely defined by which among the following?