Quiz 113 : General Awareness for UPPSC Examination
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Rabindranath Tagore got Knighthood in the year:
2. Kambala Sport is held in which state?
3. Who was the president of INC at the time of independence?
4. The ultimate sovereignty in the Indian Polity rests with which among the following?
5. Which among the following is the basis of representation in Rajya Sabha for States?
6. Which among the following has the highest content of Vitamin E of any food that has not undergone prior preparation or vitamin fortification?
7. What happens to the weight of Iron, when it rusts?
8. Laughing Buddha is popularly regarded as an incarnation of which of the following Bodhisattvas?
9. Which country produced world’s first cloned camel?
10. The Helsinki Commission or HELCOM aims to call for international coordination to protect the marine environment of ____?