Quiz 114 : General Science
1. For which among the following compounds, molecular weight & Equivalent weight are equal ?
2. Which among the following would be most commonly affected, if the filament of a electric Bulb is not uniform?
[D]None of them
3. Which among the following kinds of glass is used generally in making of the Bullet proof screens?
[A] Pyrex Glass
[B] Jena Glass
[C] Reinforced Glass
4. Which among the following are used as components to produce Nitrolim, a widely used fertilizer in past?
[A] Nitrogen & Limestone
[B] Calcium Carbide and Nitrogen
[C] Calcium Carbide & Carbon
[D]Calcium Carbide and Limestone
5. Whenever an alkali metal such as Lithium or Sodium reacts with water , which among the following gas is produced?
6. Consider the following:
3. Carbon Dioxide
Which among the above is/ are needed for Iron to get rusted?
[A]1 & 2
[B]2 & 3
[C]1 & 3
[D]1, 2 & 3
7. Consider the following:
Which among the above can be propagated by vegetative method?
[A]1 & 2
[B]2 & 3
[C]1, 2 & 3
[D]1 & 3
8. Skin works as a respiratory organ in which of the following Animals ?
9. Which among the following cell organelles is essential for Cellular respiration?
[A] Endoplasmic Reticulum
[B] Golgi Body
10. The Stomata in the aquatic plants is ________?
[A] Not Found
[B] Found & available on both the surfaces
[C] Found & available on upper surface only
[D]Found and available only on lower surface
11. In Gymnosperms seeds are__________?
[A] Always naked
[B] Always covered
[C] Naked in some and covered in others
12. 15.Which of the following Kingdom represents bacteria?
13. BeriBeri is a result of deficiency of which of the following?
14. Bile is secreted by which of the following cells?
[B] Brown Fat Cells
15. Bile is collected in___________?
[B] Gall Bladder
[C] Duodenum Canal