Quiz 116 : GK for Competitive Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which year Arabs invaded Sindh?
2. Who among the following was the writer of Tarikh-i-Firozshahi?
3. The silver coins of which among the following kings carried portraits and bilingual legends, which were inspired by the Kshatrapa types?
4. Who among the following was the first American president to resign from office?
5. Any moving object on earth finally comes to rest due to which among the following?
6. The” liberty , equality and fraternity ” enshrined by Preamble is inspired by which revolution?
7. Great Himalayan National Park is located in which among the following states?
8. Which among the following is a “Infrastructure Finance Company (IFC)”?
9. Bhitarkanika National Park is located in which among the following states?
10. In which year Competition Commission of India was established?