« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
Download GKToday's Android App for Current Affairs updates and quizzes.
Quiz 148: General Knowledge Questions for all Examinations
1. Who among the following is called the architect of Indian Five Year Planning?
4. Which among the following articles gives the power to the central government to take pre-emptive action to protect any state against external aggression & internal disturbances?
5. The word ” Vihara” in Buddhism means____________?
Consider the following:
- Storm Tides
- Rip Tides
Which among the above are called Harbour waves?
7. Borneo Island is the part of which among the following countries?
Consider the following statements:
- Both Plutonism and Volcanic Eruption involve cooling of Magma
- Both Plutonism and Volcanic Eruption involve bulk chemical changes
Which among the above statements is are correct ?
9. Puncak Jaya, which is the highest peak in South East Asia and only place in south east asia where ice Glacier can be found is located in which among the following countries?
10. Beriberi is a result of deficiency of which of the following?
Archive of GK Quiz / Questions Date wise Subject wise