Quiz 149: Indian History for Civil Services Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Lord Jagannath is related to which of the following place?
2. Which among the following sites gives an evidence of maritime trade in harappan era?
3. Fa-Hien who came to visit India during Gupta Period had the main motive of ___________?
4. Which among the following is best example of Vijaynagar Art?
5. On February 20, 1947, The British Government declared its intention to quit India by __________?
6. By which charter act, financial allocation for education was made for the first time?
7. Lord Wavell was the Viceroy of India at which of the following events?
8. First Round Table Conference was held during November 1930 January 1931. Who was the Viceroy of India at that time?
9. Which among the following was a unit of Mughal Empire for the purpose of Administration and Revenue Collection?
10. Out of Capital of Akbar’s Kingdom, Buland Darwaja , Panch Mahal and Akbar’s Mausoleum , which are located at the same place?