First Published: July 5, 2009 | Last Updated:August 4, 2020
Watch Video Here
u r doing such a fabulous work.hats off to u.
its very job thanx a lots very nice ques sir
questions in yesterday's andhrabank exam
1.who received hoover medal for 2008?2.first woman in the world to fly MIG?3.with which game is yuki bhambri associated?4.winners of icc womens world cup 2009?5.author of "cricket my style"?6.venue of 2009 asean summit?7.the country which hosted arab league 2009?8.to
which nation do najib rajak belong?9.what is the north eastern state where presidents rule was imposed recently?10.morgan tswangirai was elected as?11.expand CCEA?12.which state is ranked first in investment by world bank?13.which of the following is not a member state of SCO?
1.APJ Abdul kalam2.suman sharma3.lawn tennis4.england5.kapil dev6.thailand7.qatar8.malaysia9.meghalaya10.prime minister of zimbabwe11.cabinet committee on economic affairs.12.karnataka.13.india
thanks to gk todayif anyone remebers more questions ,please share with us.
lic general awareness questions:
1. Which sport is the Vijay Hazare trophy related to :
2. Who is the author of the book – Speaking for myself :
* Cherie Blair
3. Whose pen name was Birbal : Mahesh Das
* Birbal was a courtier in the Mughal court during Akbar`s reign. He was a confidant of Akbar and was one of the navaratnas who constituted Akbar`s inner committee of nine advisors. Birbal`s unique qualities,which made him a close friend of the king, are his wit and wisdom. Birbal, born in 1528 in the village of Ghoghara of Sihawal tehsil in the Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh, was named Mahesh Das.
4.Women’s day celebrated on :
* 8th March.
5.Full form of BMD is :
* Ballistic Missile defence
6.What is the nationality of the architect of Chandigarh :
7. Who won the Indian open Badminton championship :
8. Who is Berlusconi, who has been in the news recently :
* Prime Minister of Italy.
9. Where is Talchar :
10. Question based on Laissez Faire :
* Industrial Economy
11. Rate at which banks lend to RBI :
* Reverse repo rate.
12. Indian constitution is divided into : 22 parts.
* Indian Constitution is the largest and the most detailed of the written constitutions of the world. It originally consisted of 395 articles, divided into 22 parts and 9 schedules. After the 92nd amendment Act 2003, the Indian Constitution comprises 447 articles divided into 26 parts and 12 schedules
13. States to benefit most from the green revolution :
* Punjab, Haryana & Uttar Pradesh.
14. Inventor of laptop :
* Osborne – USA
15. Who started the Green revoluton :
* The term “Green Revolution” was first used in 1968 by former USAID director William Gaud
Note : The father of Indian Green revolution is M.S. Swaminathan
16. Country that first started judicial review:
17. Who headed the commission of first 5 year plans ? :
* P.C Mahalanobis
18. A question based on Himalayan Range from east to west :
* Do not remember the exact question….
19. Which one is incorrect?a)Warsaw-Poland b)Rotterdam-Austerlia c) Dublin-Ireland : Ans: Rotterdam-Austerlia
20.non-member of parliament can participate in proceedings attorney general
united bank questions
1. prime minister of israel
2.author of Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance
3. the distribution of tax income between states and centre is an authority of
4.percapita income of india
5.which country launched its domestic satellite omid
6. which is the first country to launch satellite to prevent green house effect
7. nowadays we are hearing about 3-g mobile services. what does g mean
8.what is the govt. announced minimum support price for wheat(per quintal)
9.which of the following incomes go to state govt.
10.duleep trophy is related to
11.which of the following trophies is related to hockey
12.who is the bowler who had highest wickets in both tests and onedays
13.1st indian musician to get golden globe award
1.benjamin netanyahu2.barack obama3.finance commission4.rs.300005.Iran6.japan7.generation8.rs.10809.land revenue10.cricket11.aga khan trophy12.muttaya muralidharam13.a r rehman
1. author of "freedom from fear".2. which of the following books is written by arundhati roy3. which country released 50 crore note due to inflation4.venue of 2010 commonwealth games5.nationality of roger federer6.under whose govt. did india started adopting look east policy.7.in which city did indias first defence university built8.union budget was first presented always in9.gujjars, the community recently in news belongs to which state
1. aung san suu kyi2. god of small things3.zimbabwe4.new delhi5.switzerland6. p v narasimha rao7.gurgaon8.loksabha9.rajasthan
JTO1. author of "the story of my life"2.who invented www3.first woman president of INC4.analgesics are used to control5.full form of CD6. the part used in chandrayaan1 to drop 11 instruments together on moon is7."i have a dream"is the speech delivered by
answers-1.helen keller2.tim berners lee3.annie besant4.pains and aches5.compact disc6.moon impact probe7.martin luther king.
Thank You Friends for sharing these questions. Don't you think that our site is doing wonders. almost all questions have been covered in this blog .
yathis blog covers wide range of current affairsshould continued with the same zeal.more bank exams are awaiting next month(cbi,pnb)
some questions are directly from this blog without even changing the sentence structure.
For 13 right answer is A
nice job sir…… very helpful, thanks so much
gandhara art=kushan+ greek ——–isnt it?