Quiz 150 : World Geography
1. Who among the following is associated with the discovery of rings of Saturn?
2. What is the length of day and night when the rays from the Sun directly (vertically ) fall on equator?
3. In India when there is summer season, what is the season in Chile?
4. World’s largest temple is located in __________ ?
5. Suryavarman II in the early 12th century is related to which of the following ancient sites?
6. Which among the following is not among the ancient list of seven wonders of world?
7. The annual average rate of net plant production is highest in which of the following ecosystems?
8. Which among the following comet is seen every 75-76 years?
9. Western Australia is characterized by which of the following __________?
10. Which country is called “Sugar Bowl of world”?