Quiz 151: GK for SSC-CGL Examinations
1. Which among the following are directly linked to Vedic Literature:
- Acaranga Sutra
- Avatamsaka Sutra
Choose the correct option:
2. Which of the following provisions of the constitution did not come into force on November 26, 1949?
3. On which date Indian Constitution was finally signed by the members of the constituent assembly ?
4. By which among the following ways, the Constitution Assembly generally arrived at decisions on various provisions of the Constitution?
5. BIFR was established under Sick Industrial Companies Act 1985, to deal with the problems of industrial sickness with regard to the crucial sectors where public money is locked up. What is correct expansion of BIFR ?
6. Which among the following is not an objective of DPAP (Drought Prone Area Programme)
7. Meera Seth committee was related to which of the following ?
8. Maastricht Treaty is related to which of the following?
9. In Which state of India , maximum Diamond Mines are found?
10. In which year Bharat Nirman was launched?