Quiz 125: GK for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following lakes makes the border tripoint of Kenya , Tanzania & Uganda ?
2. TulBul Project is associated with which of the following rivers?
3. Which festival is celebrated in north India when Pongal is celebrated in Tamil Nadu?
4. Sun is best kept in which among the following categories?
5. The First G-20 Summit was held in which among the following places?
6. The Buckingham Canal, which was declared national waterway of India, runs between:
7. Which among the following is the main aim of Asian Development Bank ?
8. Pyithu Hluttaw is the lower house of the parliament of which among the following countries?
9. The Muslim militant group Hezbollah is predominantly based in ___?
10. Which among the following is not directly controlled by RBI?