Quiz 126: Indian Constitution for State PCS & SSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following established the “Sadar Diwani Adalat”?
2. Which of the following acts created Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort William?
3. The East India Company was deprived of monopoly of trade with India except Tea Trade by which among the following acts?
4. By which among the following acts, the East India Company lost its monopoly of trade with China?
5. The dual government introduced by Pitts India Act continued to operate in India, until it was abolished by ___?
6. The constitution of India derives its ultimate authority from ____?
7. Consider the following matches: (Elements in Indian Constitution – Source)
- Concurrent List – Australian Constitution
- Directive Principles – Irish Constitution
- Fundamental Rights – US Constitution
Which among the above matches are correct?
8. Which among the following feature of Constitution of India is derived from Weimer Constitution (of Germany)?
9. Who among the following was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly ?
10. In which year, Union Territories were introduced in India?