Quiz 33: Basic General Knowledge →Current Awareness
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What does the letter “R” refer to in PRAN (Permanent __________Account Number)?
2. On which among the following dates, World Forestry Dates is observed?
3. In which year, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was conferred Bharat Ratna?
4. Who among the following has written “Bharat Durdasha”?
5. Which king of Ancient India has been given the title” Indian Nepoleon” by VA Smith?
6. Which among the following is the National Sports of USA?
7. . Indian singers and dancers are traditional participants at “Sharq Taronalari” film festival which is held biennially in _________?
8. Which among the following is the first state in India to make voting compulsory?
9. The Indian rupee sign has been placed at which among the following in the Unicode character set?
10. Jagdish Khebudkar was a renowned poet and lyricist of which among the following languages?