Quiz 152: General Studies for State PSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Presence of which among the following minerals in Banana makes them slightly radioactive?
2. Bile is secreted by which of the following cells?
3. Bile is collected in___________?
4. The Parliament of India is consisted of _______:
5. Which among the following are subject to dissolution:
- Legislative Assembly
- Legislative Council
- Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha
Choose the correct option:
6. At which among the following places, Harshavardhana established a large Buddhist monastery?
7. Who among the following was the Sultan of Delhi, when the Mongols appeared for the first time in India’s soil?
8. What is India’s rank in worldwide in farm output?
9. Consider the following reasons of failure of French in India against the British:
- The authorities in France didn’t recognize the importance of securing political power in India
- French were inferior to English in Naval Strength
- Some of important French Officers were heavily bribed by British
Which among the above statements is / are correct ?