Quiz 138 : Indian History : Ancient India
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. “Gayatri Mantra” has been mentioned in which of the Vedas?
2. Which among the following veda has been described as “Braham Veda”?
3. Which among the following system in the Vedic Age has provided for a marriage of a childless widow with the brother of blood relation of her deceased husband for the sake of progeny ?
4. Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Ether (sky) these are the panchtatvas (5 elements) and when they combine they give rise to new objects. This is a principle of which of the Vedic philosophies?
5. Which among the following Mahajanpada was located on the junction of two famous ancient Indian Trade routes – Uttarpatha and Dakshinpatha?
6. In which of the following modern State, most of the 24 Tirthankar of Jainism attained nirvana?
7. Which among the following is true about Buddha?
8. King Prasenjita was a contemporary and friend of Lord Buddha. He was a king of ________?
9. In which of the following works is mentioned the conspiracy hatched by Pushyamitra Shunga to eliminate the last Mauryan King Brihadratha?
10. Which among the following was main item of revenue during Maurya Period?