Quiz 137: Indian Polity & Constitution
1. Part VI of our constitution is applicable to all the states except __________?
2. A Governor of a state can be dismissed from his office by __________?
3. Who can appoint and remove the members of the State Public Service Commission?
4. Which among the following is not true about State Legislative Council in India?
5. A three tier Panchayat is envisaged for states having population above __________?
6. Delhi was called national Capital Territory by which amendment Act ?
7. To be appointed as a judge of Supreme Court a person should have been an advocate of a High Court for at least _________Yrs?
8. Jurisdiction of Lakshadweep comes under __________?
9. Andaman and Nicobar islands judiciary falls under the supervision of the ____________?
10. Which among the following is true about duration of an Emergency under Article 356 and 352?