Quiz 105 : Indian History : Modern India Basic Questions
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which among the following years, the Modern Olympic games were held for the first time?
2. Which among the following incidents established the supremacy of British over French in India?
3. Who among the following headed the Advisory Committee on Fundamental Rights, Minorities and Tribal and Excluded Areas a committee under the Constituent Assembly?
4. Which among the following treaty was signed after Battle of Buxar?
5. What was the original requirement of” Magna carta” ?
6. Goa was declared as India’s 25th state in which among the following years?
7. Mahzarnama was declared by ____?
8. Swaraj party was out come of which among the following incidents?
9. In 1956 during the Reorganization of the Indian States, the state of Hyderabad was split up between ?
10. In which year, States Reorganization Act went into effect?