Quiz 106 : World Geography Basic Questions
1. Which among the following is called” mother of pearl” ?
2. “Nebular Hypothesis” is a theory which is related to origin of the following?
3. “New Moore” island is located in?
4. Which among the following is busiest ocean trade route?
5. On June 21, the Sun is vertically overhead the following..?
6. “Open Sky Policy” is related to which of the following?
7. In which among the following Petroleum in India is found chiefly?
8. The winds which never change their direction are called?
9. In which of the following climates pine trees grow?
10. Rhodesia is the old name of ?