« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
Quiz 86: Indian Polity & Constitution
Consider the following:
- Central Government
- State Governments
Which among the above can levy the taxes on agricultural revenues?
2. If President and Vice President, both are unavailable, who among the following would discharge the functions?
3. What can be the maximum number of members of the Lok Sabha ?
4. Which among the following was the strength of Lok Sabha after India’s first general elections?
In India the Parliament is made up of ___:
- Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha
- Vice President
- Lok Sabha Speaker
Choose the correct option:
6. For how many times, a person can become President of India?
7. If the Government of a State fails to enforce the Directive principals of the state Policy, a citizen can move to which among the following courts to file a writ petition to get them enforced?
8. Which among the following articles helped the Madarsas in India to remain out of purview of the Right to Education Act?
9. New All India services can be initiated in India only if the following makes a recommendation?
Archive of GK Quiz / Questions Date wise Subject wise