Quiz 115 : Indian Constitution for Civil Services Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Consider the following:
- Lok Sabha
- Legislative Assembly
- Rajya Sabha
- Legislative Council
A Money bill can originate in which among the above?
2. Who among the following is the final interpreter & guardian of Indian Constitution?
3. The Vice President is elected by an electoral college comprising votes of __________?
4. A minister in Union Government is individually responsible to ___?
5. What fraction of Rajya Sabha members retire after every two years?
6. . Which article ensures the special status to Jammu & Kashmir?
7. The Three tier system of panchayti raj was adopted by which state for the first time?
8. Which among the following term / terms was / were added to Preamble of Constitution of India by 42th Amendment Act 1976. ?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
9. The preamble of Constitution of India is ________?
10. Right to property was made a Legal right from a Fundamental Right by which among the following amendments to Indian Constitution?