Quiz 102 : General Science GK
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following causes Hydrophobia?
2. Amino acids join together to make polypeptides. What polypeptides make by joining together?
3. Deficiency of Tocopherol leads to sterility in males and females. The popular word for Tocopherol is ___?
4. Which among the following glands secrets Adrenocorticotrophic Hormone?
5. A pollen tube is used in the transport of..?
6. Consider the following statements:
- Alimentary Canal is longer in herbivorous animals in comparison to Carnivorous animals
- Herbivorous animals need long alimentary canal to break down tough cellulose found in plants
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Which among the following is not found in RNA?
8. MON 863 is a genetically engineered variety of which among the following?
9. Which among the following in Human Heart is / are responsible for contractions that send the blood through the circulation?
10. Which among the following is different from other three?