Quiz 103: Business & Economy Awareness for Banking Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In India, the commercial banks are required to provide how much percentage of the their advances to priority sector?
2. All the foreign funds to come forward as Foreign Institutional Investments (FII) prior to any investment, are needed to register in which among the following bodies?
3. In which year First National Forest Policy issued by the Government of India?
4. Consider the following
- Oil Palm
Which among the above is/ are considered plantation crops in India for the purpose of agriculture policy?
5. Laissez Faire is represented by which of the following economies?
6. Who among the following gave the “Theory of ‘Invisible hands’ in Management ?
7. Headquarters of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute is located at?
8. Which among the following is not the primary function of Commercial bank in India?
9. Which among the following are referred often as “Factories of Credit ” in India?
10. Which among the following is known as Treaty on European Union?