Quiz 136: General Science : Some Basic Concepts of Physics
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following defines gravitational mass?
2. The value of acceleration due to gravity is __________?
3. What is the mean value of g at earth’s surface?
4. Which of the following term denotes the internal reaction force per unit area developed as a result of applied external force ?
5. Which among the following defines cohesive force?
6. The ideal fluid which is a hypothetical fluid should contain _______?
7. A molecule is a smallest part of matter which possesses all properties of original matter. A molecule is electrically _________?
8. Which among the following is true about conduction, convection and radiation mode of transfer of heat?
9. Which among the following is true regarding Sound Waves?
10. Which among the following principle is used by Bats?