Quiz 146 : Indian Economy
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In India, which of the following has the largest area under cultivation?
2. Which among the following increases by Credit creation?
3. Which among the following is the best definition of ” Rupee Convertibility” ?
4. Which among the following signs represents “narrow money”?
5. Which among the following describes narrow money or M1 ?
6. Malegam Committee was set up by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), and this committee gave its recommendations in 1995. This committee was constituted to recommend reforms in __________?
7. Which among the following committees is related to insurance reforms in India ?
8. Marathe Committee is related to
9. LIBOR stands for London Interbank Offer Rate. What does MIBOR stands for ___?
10. Khan working group that was appointed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in December 1997 had which of the following functions: