Quiz 146 : Indian Economy
1. In India, which of the following has the largest area under cultivation?
2. Which among the following increases by Credit creation?
3. Which among the following is the best definition of ” Rupee Convertibility” ?
4. Which among the following signs represents “narrow money”?
5. Which among the following describes narrow money or M1 ?
6. Malegam Committee was set up by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), and this committee gave its recommendations in 1995. This committee was constituted to recommend reforms in __________?
7. Which among the following committees is related to insurance reforms in India ?
8. Marathe Committee is related to
9. LIBOR stands for London Interbank Offer Rate. What does MIBOR stands for ___?
10. Khan working group that was appointed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in December 1997 had which of the following functions: