Quiz 155: Indian History for Civil Services Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Battle of the Hydaspes was fought between Alexander and King Porus in 326 BC. Hydapses means which river________?
2. Which among the following place is the birth place of Humayun?
3. Who has written the compilation of poems ,Prithviraj Raso ?
4. Krishna I , who was a king of Rashtrakuta dynasty is related to which of the following ?
5. Amoghavarsha I was a famous king of _________?
6. Who built the tomb of itmad ud daula?
7. Vaikuntaperumal Temple at kanchipuram was built by __________?
8. Which among the following religion is related to Dilwada temples at Mount Abu ?
9. Maritime power was a distinct character of which of the following dynasties?
10. The pioneers of Ocean trade with India were______?