Quiz 165: GK for SSC-CGL Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Faujdar and Amalguzar were the chief officials of the ‘Sarkars’ (administrative divisions) in Mughal Period. Amalguzar was related to which of the following operations?
2. Nadir Shah ,the ruler of Persia who looted India’s Koh-i-Noor diamond and Peacock Throne, defeated the Mughal Army at Karnal in which year ?
3. Which among the following Mughal emperor had prohibited smoking use of tobacco in 1617 AD?
4. During the reign of which among the following rulers, Malik Muhammad Jaisi completed his epic work ‘Padmavat’ ?
5. During the reign of which among the following Mughal rulers, maximum number of books on classical music were written?
6. Sundarbans in India is a fine example of which among the following kind of forests?
7. Chomolungma is located in ___?
8. Mount Everest is a part of ___?
9. Between the Assassinations is a book written by _________?
10. Which among the following is true about Total Internal Reflection?