Quiz 164: General Studies for Civil Services Examinations
1. ‘Saptanga’ Theory which deals with the 7 limbs (sapta anga) of ancient political structure was propounded by ?
2. The concept Lokpal / Lokayukta Office in India is based upon which of the following?
3. Marx Weber , an influential German sociologist is related to which of the following administrative concept?
4. Citizens of India lost their Right to property from Fundamental Rights through which of the following amendments?
5. Which among the following is located in Balehonnur, in Chickmagalur District of Karnataka?
6. Enteric fermentation is fermentation that takes place in the digestive systems of ruminant animals. It is one of the reasons for increased ________emissions?
7. Which among the following cells is capable to develop in any of the type of cell?
8. Which of the following Vitamin is essential for the formation of collagen?
9. Pench National Park, which was included under the umbrella of “Project Tiger” is located in:
10. The Grand Trunk Road or GT Road is one of South Asia’s oldest and longest major roads. It traverses through_______?