Quiz 163: Questions for Banking Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Exim Bank was established in the year:
2. Which of the following is correct about a rupee coin in India?
3. Which among the following is correct about legal tender of coins in India?
4. Which among the following price indices is available on a weekly basis?
5. Which of the following is the most active instrument of organized money market in India?
6. Which among the following is INCORRECT regarding the Prime Lending Rate (PLR) in India ?
7. The proportion of a bank’s total assets that is held in the form of shareholders equity and certain other defined classes of capital is called as _______?
8. Corporate Tax is a kind of _______?
9. A statement of estimated receipts and expenditures of the Government of India has to be placed before parliament (known as Budget ) for every financial year (April 1 to march 31) . Which article says this?
10. In which Financial Year, Service Tax was introduced to address the asymmetric and distortion treatment of goods & services in the tax framework?