Quiz 134: Basic Geography GK for SSC Examination
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following types of clouds are associated with structure resembling the piles of “Cauliflower”?
2. Which among the following country is also known as Crossroads of Central Asia?
3. Ngultrum is a currency of which of the following counties?
4. What is the distance between consecutive longitudes at poles?
5. During which of the following events the distance between Sun and Earth is maximum?
6. Which among the following is the average Orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun?
7. Which among the following soil is rich in minerals?
8. Which among the following soil has formed by the weathering of ancient metamorphic and crystalline rocks and is rich in Iron content ?
9. Which among the following is the source of Brahamputra River?
10. Which among the following is the largest river system among the Deccan system of rivers?