Quiz 123: General Science- Basic Astronomy Questions for SSC Exams
1. The scientists have discovered that Milky Way is having two components, the disc and spherical. What may be the central object of Milky Way?
2. The Magellanic Clouds are visible from ___?
3. The “Planetoids” are located between which among the following?
4. The only planet that shows phases is _________?
5. Which among the following is Brightest star?
6. Which among the following two gases contribute to begin the formation of stars?
7. Apart from Saturn which of the following possess planetary possess ring systems of their own?
8. Aurorae are produced by the collision of charged particles from Earth’s magnetosphere which arise due to __?
9. What name has been given to the places around and between two gravitationally bound bodies where a third object could stay stationary relative to the other two?
10. What is approximate diameter of Milky Way?