Quiz 194: GK for SSC-CGL Examinations
1. The maximum number of candidates an EVM machine can support is _______?
2. Which party of India has more or less the same symbol as that of Republican Party of USA?
3. Regarding the “starred questions” asked during Question Hour of Parliament , which among the following is true?
4. Which among the following is true about the sequence of Question hour and Zero Hour?
5. If a member absents himself from parliament for ____days without permission of the house , his / her seat may be declared vacant?
6. A government has to resign if the no confidence motion is passed in __________?
7. What is the minimum number of the judges to decide an issue involving the interpretation of the constitution or any presidential reference?
8. Which among the following is true regarding amendments of the constitution with provisions which affect the federal character of the constitution?
9. Bastille Day, which is the anniversary of the storming of the Bastille fortress-prison in France is celebrated as a National Holiday on which of the following dates?
10. In which year National Investment Fund was launched?