Quiz 132: General Awareness for SSC-CGL Examination
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which of the following River Jordan drains?
2. Which among the following is the correct designation of Hindi in India?
3. Which among the following state / union territory got birth with the Punjab Reorganization Act of 1966?
4. Which among the following constitution is similar to Indian Constitution because of a strong centre?
5. Town Planning Committees are constituted as per which among the following amendments of Indian Constitution?
6. “38th Parallel Border Line” divided which of the following ?
7. In which year National Rural Health Mission was launched?
8. In which year New Telecom Policy was announced?
9. ITR Integrated Test Range is located at:
10. General Secretariat of Interpol is located at