Quiz 132: General Awareness for SSC-CGL Examination
Watch Video Here
1. In which of the following River Jordan drains?
2. Which among the following is the correct designation of Hindi in India?
3. Which among the following state / union territory got birth with the Punjab Reorganization Act of 1966?
4. Which among the following constitution is similar to Indian Constitution because of a strong centre?
5. Town Planning Committees are constituted as per which among the following amendments of Indian Constitution?
6. “38th Parallel Border Line” divided which of the following ?
7. In which year National Rural Health Mission was launched?
8. In which year New Telecom Policy was announced?
9. ITR Integrated Test Range is located at:
10. General Secretariat of Interpol is located at