Quiz 158: General Science
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In peaches, cherries, plums, and apricots the edible parts are ?
2. Cell membranes contain some biochemicals which are responsible for cell recognition and adhesion. They are _________ ?
3. A chloroplast without cell wall is ________ ?
4. Which of the following vertebrae are found in Neck ?
5. Which among the following is a character of Chloroplast which makes them qualified to self replication?
6. Which among the following is aromatic dried flower buds of a tree ?
7. Which among the following is a main structural axes of a vascular plant?
8. Onion, daffodil, tulip are which kind of stems?
9. “Clavicle” in the human body is a ________?
10. Which among the following is not a sex linked character?