Quiz 157: GK for Bank PO Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The USO fund or Universal Service Obligation Fund is related to which of the following sector?
2. The establishment of SAARC food bank was decided in which of the following SAARC summits?
3. Which among the following was NOT a function of Chandrayan I?
4. Which among the following is not an objective of foreign exchange reserves management in India?
5. Bankex is a banking sector index of ______?
6. Secretariats of International Association of Deposit Insurers (IADI) is located at?
7. General secretariat of International Organization Of Securities Commission IOSCO is located at ?
8. The group of countries that have agreed to participate in the General Arrangements to Borrow (GAB) 1962 are collectively called as ______?
9. Which among the following agencies is not based in Basel, Switzerland?
10. To operate currency futures in India, whose permission is required