Quiz 127: General Awareness for SSC, PCS and Banking Examinations
1. Prairies are the grasslands typically found in ?
2. Sometimes, a consumer is motivated to buy some commodity not because it has become cheaper or the income has increased, but because the neighbors have purchased it. What is it called?
3. While calculating Price Elasticity of demand , which among following should be constant?
4. If two goods have no relationship with each other , what would be cross elasticity among them?
5. Bohag Bihu is a festival in North East India, mainly in the state of ____?
6. What is the name of India’s first woman jawan?
7. “Chandipur-on-sea” is located in which among the following states?
8. Which among the following is the major objective of NASA’s Kepler mission?
9. The Krishi Karman Awards are given to ___ ?
10. Europa is the moon of which among the following planets?